воскресенье, 29 июля 2012 г.

Crop Circle on the county of Hampshire (England), July 23, 2012


Here is his picture


I propose to look at a chart of the flare activity of the Sun ... for example, July 29, 2012. Watch these graphs here



I think that the resemblance is obvious. But the sun in the picture is not round, but as a nonagon .. Why not? I think this additional information. A few years ago was a big buzz about NASA's prediction
in September 2012.  That's one of my articles on the subject (in Russian)
Epilogue to a NASA  forecast

Can be seen in Figure 9 flashes. The ninth month - September. Of course, there may be other interpretations of the figure. The correctness of this version must be checked in September.

My Books

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.